Center for Clinical Research and Technology
The Center for Clinical Research and Technology is one of the largest biomedical research centers in Ohio and one of the top 15 academic medical centers in the country.
Funding Opportunities are available for researchers.
Grants and Contracts Office provides infrastructure and administratitve support for Principal Investigators.
UH Institutional Review Board reviews all human subject research protocols.
The Office of Research Compliance encourages compliance with requirements and ethical standards governing clinical and translational research.
- Research Overview
- Research Day
- Research Retreat
- Research Abstract Database
- Team Science Challenge
- Research Resources
- Center for Clinical Research and Technology
- Clinical & Translational Science Collaborative
- Research Seminars and Workshops
- Clinical Research Scholars Program
- K99 Awards
- Medical Student Research Opportunities
- Harrington Fellows Program