Review of Rheumatic Diseases CME
19th Annual Cleveland Review of Rheumatic Diseases
Friday and Saturday April 9 & 10, 2010
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, OH
About the Symposium
This symposium updates the stateof-the-art on management of rheumatologic diseases and will be of interest not only to rheumatologists, but also to primary care physicians. Allied health professionals will also benefit from this symposium.
At the conclusion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
- Develop strategies for managing patients with rheumatoid arthritis and related arthritis at every stage of the disease.
- Identify selected treatment modalities for rheumatic diseases and enumerate how these new advances may impact the practice of rheumatology.
- Identify patients who are at the stage of their disease where stem cell transplant may be beneficial.
- The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.