Harrington Fellows Program
Harrington Fellows Program will recognize local Physician-Scientists
Harrington Discovery Institute is pleased to announce the Harrington Fellows Program, a new initiative that will recognize and support the most promising early to mid-career physician-scientists in the Cleveland academic medical community.
Harrington Discovery Institute at University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio—part of The Harrington Project for Discovery & Development—aims to advance medicine and society by enabling our nation’s most inventive physician-scientists to turn their discoveries into medicines that improve human health.
The new Harrington Fellows Program will award up to three Harrington Fellows with $75,000/year for two years to support the research efforts of local physician-scientists.
Members of the Harrington Fellows Program will have an important role in advancing the efforts of Harrington Discovery Institute through the evaluation and selection of new Harrington Scholars, participation in quarterly research meetings and attending the annual Harrington Scientific Symposium.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- hold an MD or combined MD/PhD degrees
- track record of significant research achievements and extramural support
- the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by Friday, September 30, 2016.For more information, please visit www.HarringtonDiscovery.org/Fellows
- Research Overview
- Research Day
- Research Retreat
- Research Abstract Database
- Team Science Challenge
- Research Resources
- Center for Clinical Research and Technology
- Clinical & Translational Science Collaborative
- Research Seminars and Workshops
- Clinical Research Scholars Program
- K99 Awards
- Medical Student Research Opportunities
- Harrington Fellows Program