- MedU offers a single sign-on interface allowing users to use one login and password for all cases to which your institution subscribes.
- If you are currently registered for MedU cases, please do not attempt to register a second time.
- In most cases, your login is your institutional email address and a self-selected password.
Once you have completed registration, please go to www.med-u.org.
Registration is required to begin viewing the cases. You can access cases in four different ways using their login and password:
- From the MedU Homepage
- From the Virtual Patient Cases tab
- From Communities tab
- From The Login Button in the upper right-hand corner of the MedU Homepage.
Please go to the Support tab on the MedU site and select “Ask MedU Support” if you need further assistance.
- Education Overview
- Medical Student Programs
- Medical Student Internal Medicine Interest Group
- Acting Medical Internship
- Clerkship Program
- Medical Student Research Opportunities
- Residency Program
- Fellowship Programs
- Grand Rounds
- Chief Resident Immersion Training
- Educational Awards
- Clinical Research Scholars Program