Submit Your Research Day Abstract
Abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is Monday, May 1, 2017.
LATE or INCOMPLETE submissions WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
In addition to submitting abstracts, all presenters must register for the event.
The criteria for evaluating the posters are::
- Overall presentation
- Quality of research
- Quality of answers to follow-up questions
Awards will be presented to the top two poster winners in each group at the Department of Medicine Spring Dinner.
- Research Overview
- Research Day
- Research Retreat
- Research Abstract Database
- Team Science Challenge
- Research Resources
- Center for Clinical Research and Technology
- Clinical & Translational Science Collaborative
- Research Seminars and Workshops
- Clinical Research Scholars Program
- K99 Awards
- Medical Student Research Opportunities
- Harrington Fellows Program