Department of Medicine Annual Research Day
The mission of Research Day is twofold. First, it is designed to recognize and showcase the wide range of research in the Department by our young investigators at all levels of training. Second, Reserch Day is held to provide an opportunity for departmental faculty to share ideas and knowledge while stimulating discussion about opportunities for future collaboration.
Research Day focuses on basic, translational, and clinical research conducted in the Department of Medicine. Specifically, posters are presented by young faculty within 5 years of appointment, fellows, residents, post-doctoral and graduate students.
The next Research Day will take place on:
Friday, May 3, 2013
12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Wolstein Research Building Lobby & Auditorium
- Research Overview
- Research Day
- Research Retreat
- Research Abstract Directory
- Research Resources
- Center for Clinical Research and Technology
- Clinical & Translational Science Collaborative
- Research Seminars and Workshops
- Clinical Research Scholars Program
- K99 Awards
- Harrington Scholar-Innovator Grant Program